NLP Master Practitioner
The candidate needs to be a practitioner of ICNLP accredited status – their previous training has met the minimum time requirements.
All practitioner level knowledge
- Proactive – reactive
- Towards – away from
- Internal – external
- Options procedures
- Match – mismatch
- Specific – general
- Convincer channel
and convincer mode
- Criterial equivalents
- Working with values ecologically
- Sleight of mouth patterns
- Advanced language patterns based on presuppositions
- Negotiation and mediation
- Parts integration
- New Code
- Personal editing
- Unconscious signals
Participants must also complete a written test as an integration of the knowledge.
- To recognise Metaprograms through language and behaviour and utilise appropriately.
- All practitioner level skills with elegance, either singly or in combination.
- To elicit values and recognise criterial equivalents.
- To make appropriate Meta model challenges.
- To work with strategies:
- To use sleight of mouth patterns
- To use presuppositional language patterns
- To work with submodalities
- - elicit conversationally
- - use the contrastive analysis to make changes in the structure of experience.
- - recognise and utilise submodality accessing cues
- To use multilevel communication at verbal and non-verbal levels to both conscious and unconscious.
- To elicit unconscious signals.
- To identify and change limiting beliefs
- To carry out the Reimprinting pattern
- To carry out an individual modelling project and behaviourally demonstrate the skill modelled.
- To design individual interventions.
- To carry out New Code interventions and to design a personal edit
The most important master practitioner skills to demonstrate are:
- Designing individual interventions
- Conversational and elegance in NLP language patterns.
- To carry out ecological interventions.
- To make a clear distinction between form and content in their NLP work.
- To maintain their own resourceful state through anchoring, perceptual positions and physiological interventions.
- The ability to multi-track.
Each participant will also present an individual modelling project that will be assessed by the trainer.
Participants need to
- Demonstrate the NLP presuppositions in their behaviour
- Act with congruence
- Stay curious and open to learning
- Maintain a resourceful state